Halloween is a magical time for your kids, but it can also be a spookingly great time for you parents as well. Halloween parties can range from adults-only spooky suppers combined with deadly cocktails to more family-friendly affairs, we want to give you some fun tips on the perfect Halloween party for both kids and adults!
Necessities for the perfect party:
- Costumes: Make sure you have plenty of fierce zombies, wicked witches and lovely princess looks ready to go! It can’t be Halloween without a costume!
- Tasty treats: No Halloween party is complete without a foodie coming up with some snack that is Halloween themed and outrageously creative. How better to wow your guests than with a highly imaginative plate of cupcakes or cookies? Must-haves include candy corn, sugar cookies and oreo cookies!
- If you’re 21+, your party definitely needs to have a Halloween inspired drink or two! Check out these 23 to die for cocktails to serve the older guests: http://www.hgtv.com/design/make-and-celebrate/entertaining/23-to-die-for-halloween-cocktails-pictures
- Candy: You will need candy ready by the door for the scary, sweet and surprising trick or treaters that will ring your door bell – make sure you treat so you don’t get tricked!
- Pumpkins: To complete the ambience, make sure you have a few lighted and carved pumpkins out on your front stoop. They will bring big spooky smiles to all that see them!
- Spooktacular Sounds: What’s a party without a shriek, scream and BOO! Make sure you have the best tunes on deck ready to get the crowd dancing, moving and jumping!
Be sure to stop into Cantoro Italian Market for all your tricks and treats for the best Halloween ever! We will be featuring a casket cake, creepy cupcakes and other sweet treats.