Summer Berry Panna Cotta
Nothing says summer like fresh berries. Perfect in beverages, salads and, especially by themselves, they also are the perfect addition to any dessert.
Cantoro’s Pastry Chef Katie Klann shares the following recipe for Summer Berry Panna Cotta:
- In a sauce pot, combine:
- 10 cups Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 tbs. Vanilla
- Put on the stove over medium heat and bring to a simmer.
- Separately combine
- 2 Tbsp. and 2 tsp. Gelatin
- 1 cup of Cold Water
- Stir until all the powder from instruction #3 is dissolved
- When the cream mixture is simmering, cut the heat and add the gelatin mass. Whisk until combined.
- Portion into desired containers. Note, clear provides the best visual
- Place fresh berries into the containers. They will float throughout the mixture
- Refrigerate overnight and serve.